Some singles are in need of dating tips when it comes to making true connections and finding lasting relationships. This list of Dating Tips can serve as a helpful tool to truly reflect who you are and what you are looking for in a partner – and if you are not getting that second date, you might want to consider the possibility that you might be committing one of these Don’ts.
DATING TIPS: GETTING READY
1. Be fully committed to the process. You get back what you put in, so give it your full attention.
2. Take care of yourself. Work out, eat right, and get enough sleep. Your physical health is a reflection of your mental health.
3. Surround yourself with people who are optimistic and open about dating. Don’t let anyone who is bitter and pessimistic weigh you down.
DATING TIPS: DATING
1. When you’re on the date – be present and focus on the person you are with – not others that might be contacting you on your blackberry or cell phone.
2. People like to talk about themselves – ask your date lots of questions so that you can find out more about him/her.
3. Clean up and dress up. Dress to impress! You wouldn’t get hired if you showed up at an interview in a t-shirt, and you most likely won’t get a second date wearing that either.
4. Men – Be chivalrous. Ladies – Be classy.
DATING TIPS: FOLLOW UP
1. Men – Don’t say you’ll call if you don’t plan to. “It was nice meeting you” is a perfectly acceptable way to end a date.
2. Men – If you like her, call her no later than 3 days after the date to set up the next date.
3. Women – It is always nice to follow up after a date and thank him for a nice time. If you like him and you’re interested; your gratitude will be appreciated. If you aren’t interested, men still respect women that have enough class to call them and thank them for a nice evening.
4. Men/Women – Be honest! If you like the person, keep seeing them. If not, don’t lead them on. End it cleanly and politely.
Successful matchmaking requires a special combination of skills and expertise. Christie Nightingale brings these attributes to her work as Principal of Premier Match, LLC. Please check out Premier Match at http://www.premiermatchmaking.com